Google+

Monday 19 November 2012

I design my own suits and Indian wear - Nakuul Mehta


Nakuul Mehta
Green eyed boy Nakuul Mehta, who is seen as Aditya in Star Plus’s Pyaar Ka Dard…has always managed to stay stylish both on and off screen. In a candid chat with Tellychakkar.com, he shared his fashion fundas.
Fashion is: Fashion for me is comfort.
Who chooses your clothes? I as I am very particular about my clothes.
Do you wear accessories? Not too many. Women should have a liberty of it. A good watch is something I like to wear in accessories. I usually I like to wear watches of Armani, Fossils and Gucci.
Do you follow any brands? For T-shirts I prefer Zara and Armani and for jeans Jack & Jones.
Favourite shopping destination: USA and New York.
Most expensive buy: I don’t remember.
Clothes you are comfortable in: Shorts and T-shirts.
Favorite designer: Priyanka Bafna is a good designer. Furthermore, I design suits and Indian wear on my own.
Must-have in your wallet: Money, ATM card.
Favourite perfume: Burberry Weekend.
Colour that fills your wardrobe: I like bright colours like
orange, black, violet, blue, and maroon and also like lemon yellow.
Describe “Sale” in one word: Bad news.
Currently your wardrobe is over-flowing with: With all kinds of clothes.
You have hardest time getting dressed for: I am very indecisive. I am not satisfied until I don’t change clothes thrice.
Any fashion disaster you have come across recently: Not really.
If you had to choose a fashion era, which period will it be: 
It should be 60’s. I loved the tailored suits and pants. I simply love classic wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment