Google+

Sunday 18 November 2012

Aakanksha Singh wants to be a part of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha’s second season


Fans of Sunshine Productions’ Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (NBTNMKK) on Colors are waiting for season two of their favorite show, and so is Aakanksha Singh who played Megha in the first season of the franchise.
In a recent chat with Aakansha we, at Tellychakkar.com learnt that this young actress who is in the third year of her college studying Physiotherapy wants to be a part of the second season too. In fact she feels Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha should be a part of the second season as the audience connected well with them.
Shared Aakanksha, “I haven’t received an official call from the production house (Sunshine Productions) yet, but I am hoping for the best. And I feel Megha and Mohan should be a part of this show. Viewers loved the connection between Bhatnagar and Vyas family and season 2 should also have these prime characters. But at the end of the day, it is for the senior people to decide on who should be a part of the project.”
When asked about other projects being offered to her, the actress said, “I cannot take up anything till I complete my exams. I am done with my Physiotherapy theory exams, and the practical is still left. Once I am done with it I will take up something if it is good. Having said this, I would like to wait for NBTNMKK.”
Now that’s some good news for the fans of Na Bole Tum…

2 comments: