Google+

Sunday 25 November 2012

Ruk Jana Nahi Taught Me How To Act- Pooja Sharma.


As the serial of Star Plus ”Ruk Jana Nahi“ Last It Breath On 23rd November, we caught Pooja Sharma as Sanchi of “Ruk Jana Nahi” to share her experience with us..
 Q)what makes Sanchi special?
Ans)In “Ruk Jana Nahi” I’m playing the role of Sanchi . Sanchi is a girl who is very clever, she handles the difficult situations very easily …. she doesn’t know how to deal with people aggressively , and that’s what makes Sanchi special in this show and from others too.

 Q)How smiliar are Pooja and Sanchi in real life ?
Ans) Pooja is very much smiliar to Sanchi, I try to get things smoothly as sachi… i love to talk and be friendly with people around me.

 Q)how you started your career?
Ans) Earlier i was working in a firm as HR and i was not having any clue that i will be acting or will get any chance of being in serial,,, it was just sudden that i got this opportunity “Ruk Jana Nahi“. Once was going in market with my mother and star co-ordinator unknown to me, just came towards me and said why dont you try for acting you really look good and thats how i started by giving auditions.

 Q) As the serial will soon go off-air what you want to say?
Ans)well i will be missing my entire crew especially my technicians..when i was offered the role of sanchi, i was not knowing anything about acting ..this serial taught me how to act ,,, i will desperately miss this show..

 Q)what was the reason for the show to end?
Ans) AAAHHH !!! the show time slot .Earlier we were given the time slot of 6:30 pm and the TRPS were good but again their were some problems and they decided to end the show…

 Q)Do you feel this show should not end?
Ans) Yeah i really feel soo .. im in love with my whole crew ,they have become my family and i will be missing them .. yeah i still feel if possible we should continue Ruk Jana Nahi and work on our time slot.

 Q)What are your plans after RUK JANA NAHI SERIAL?
Ans) HUMMM ! right now their are no such plans i will be relaxing , planning to go on tour …will spend time with my family ..

 Q)Any projects you have ?
Ans) NO, right now i dont have any projects.

 Q)Do you want to work for films?
Ans) Yes ofcourse ! but only if i get some good films and charcter to play,.I want to work for serials after few months i will be back on tv again.

By: Co-Partner Telly News, MUMBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment