Google+

Saturday 24 November 2012

Arnav Khushi about their Daily Dose



Arnav

Three things I wouldn’t leave home without are my bike keys, gym bag and mobile. I love


 my bike and even if I am not riding on it, I still carry them around with me. I am very

particular about being fit and healthy, so I carry my gym bag with me. Yes, just so that I can 

hit the gym whenever I get the time. Mobile is something you can’t forget even if you want 

to.

Khushi

After marriage, I have attempted to cook some different dishes. To make dry vegetable mix 





is easy, tastes yummy and is healthy too. Cut several vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, 





spring onions, cauliflower, capsicum and bell papers into small chunks. Fry them in any oil; 





you can use olive oil for that unique tang. The dish is ready after they turn brown. Dress 





them with parsley and mint leaves. Enjoy the dish along with your partner with bread, 





chapatis or simply as salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment