Google+

Friday 15 February 2013

It's a "busy" Valentine for Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta


Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta
It’s been a week since Ravi Dubey proposed marriage to his longtime girlfriendSargun Mehta on their dance reality show Nach Baliye season 5 (Frames).
Hence, we got in touch with this handsome man to learn about his Valentine Day plans. Said Ravi: “Sargun is shooting at the moment (Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada) after which she will be joining me for our rehearsals of Nach Baliye. So, it’s only after the rehearsals that we will have some time to spend together. Therefore, I haven’t planned anything grand today (14 February 2013).”
However the actor believes that this Valentine is a very special one for them as he shared with us, “This will be our first Valentine after I proposed her for marriage so it has to be a special one. But, the plans are very simple. I will be taking her out for dinner after which I will give her the special gift that I have bought for her.” He further added, “Since we also have very little time together each moment of togetherness is special for us.”
We also contacted Sargun who said, “I don’t think there will be any time for anything. We are rehearsing on two songs for Nach after my shoot. So, I don’t think I will be free before 4 am.” When asked if she has bought something special to gift Ravi she said, “I haven’t had the time to do anything. And as far as Valentine’s Day is concerned I am sure we can have it on any other 14 of any other month when we are free.”
We wish the couple a very Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment