Google+

Thursday 14 February 2013

Barun Sobti Celebrates His Valentine Day With His Wife At Home.


Barun Sobti the small screen star continues to be the most popular male actor on television, inspite of the fact that he isn’t acting in any of the shows now. Wow! so how will this handsome hunk celebrate the Valentine’s Day we wondered and asked him and this is what he had to say – ” I will be at home and nothing special has been planned, just spending the whole day with your loved one (Wife)….what more can be romantic?!!….I wish my fans a happy Valentine’s Day!”
We also spoke with Jayashree, the Nanhi from Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. And were very impressed with her excitement and enthusiasm for the occasion, this is what she says -” while I could not make big plans for this Valentine’s Day.. I will figure out some thing and bring a gift for my beau Prateek Shah.” (unit director of Bind Banuga Ghodi Chadunga). This couple has been dating each other for the last one and half year when they met on the sets of the show and fell in love. She adds, I completely believe in Valentine’s Day, it is lovers’ day and I am sure every girl wants to feel special on 14th Feb!!! but unfortunately I’m busy shooting for my show and have no time but I wish my fans happy Valentine’s Day, enjoy your day with your loved ones!
Sachin Shroff the proud father says he plans to be at home with wife Juhi taking care of his wife and their baby! what a sweet way of celebrating Valentine’s Day indeed !

No comments:

Post a Comment