Google+

Sunday 6 January 2013

Vahbbiz is a lovely woman and spending life with her will be absolute bliss: Vivian Dsena on his wedding with Vahbbiz Dorabjee


Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena
Earlier in the day Tellychakkar.com talked to Vahbbiz Dorabjee and shared her pre-wedding thoughts. Yes, this lovely lady is all set to wed the hottest hunk on Indian television on 7 January 2013, Vivian Dsena aka RK of Colors’ Madhubala.
Vivian and Vahbbiz worked together in Star One’s popular show, Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani (Balaji Telefilms). And later the couple fell in love and became one soul.
We promised that we would bring readers Vivian’s take on the nuptial as well. So here we go…
“Ahh…like Vahbizz, I also feel as if I am on top of the world. It’s actually like a dream come true. She is a lovely woman and spending life with her will be absolute bliss,” shared Vivian.
So when is he reaching Pune-the wedding venue? “I am on my way actually. I visited my hometown for all the rituals. Everyone is very happy with the wedding.”
Touchwood…moving on…Vahbbiz believes that he needs to become more mature and get over his child like behavior. His take on it? “Well…that’s my nature and that’s how I was born. But as they say, a man matures after marriage, so I think it will be applicable in my case as well.”
Fair enough…so what do you like and hate the most about Vahbbiz… “Vahbbiz is very blunt and in the face. He doesn’t mince words. Accha laga toh laga nahin toh nahin, which I like the most. And this same quality can hurt someone a lot at times. But then we have to understand each other and balance things out. I believe that after all the fame and love that I have got recently, two people have played a major role to keep me grounded…one is my mom and other Vahbbiz.”
Furthermore, while we were chatting with Vahbbiz, she said that as a person, she always set her priority in the courtship and has always weighed personal and family life over profession. And her stance won’t change after the wedding. But she also shared that when the right opportunity knocks and she is ready, she will get back with a bang on television.
So what does Vivian want Vahbbiz to be after wedding…would he like her to become a house maker or return to the world of make-up and cameras?
“All depends on her. If she wants to get back to acting, I will always be there for her. But as far as I know, Vahbbiz has always given more value to our relationship over anything else.”
Finally…we also asked Vivian about honeymoon plans? “It will happen for sure but not immediately. Nothing has been decided as of now.”
Vivian and Vahbbiz…have a great life together. Stay blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment