Google+

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Karan Singh Grover is a nice and humble person: Surbhi Jyoti


Surbhi Jyoti, who is seen in Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) on Zee TV as the beautiful Zoya, is happy with the way her role is shaping up and is also superbly excited by the way her fans are talking about the show.
In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Surbhi speaks her heart out.
Shares Surbhi, “I love the show and my character as I do relate to it in a certain way. I am also very chirpy and bubbly in real life. It’s a great feeling to be associated with the show.”
Talking about an alternative career, if not an actor, Surbhi avers, “Well, I would say that having gone deep in education, I was very much inclined for a civil service job, acting just happened to me by fluke and I am happy that it clicked.”
Remembering her family a lot, Surbhi moans, “Staying here in Mumbai, I miss my family as they are in Punjab. Right now, I stay with my relatives but am soon planning to get a house of my own.”
Speaking of her co-star Karan Singh Grover, the actress observes, “About Karan, he is a very helpful and nice human being. He goes out of his way to help us and never makes us feel that we are new. To give you an example, he doesn’t hesitate for a rehearsal in case we need one. He is not the one to throw tantrums.”
On her future plans, Surbhi says, “I am the kind of person who lives for the moment.
So, for the moment it’s Qubool Hai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment