Google+

Friday 25 January 2013

Keerti Nagpure back on sets of Parichay; but still recuperating after meeting with an accident


Keerti Nagpure
Keerti Nagpure, better known as Siddhi of Colors’ Parichay (Balaji Telefilms), is back on the sets post-the accident that took place earlier this month (January 2013).
She is talented and a very hard working lady. Yes, she is back to the shooting floors but is still recuperating.
Media reported that the auto rickshaw in which Keerti was seated skidded and went turtle. This led to injuries and bruises on the face of the actress. Gladly, she is better now.
And the good news is that the actress celebrated her birthday (23 January 2013) on the sets which gripped her with the feeling of joviality.
But, this does not denote that she can hop around. She has been asked to stay away from dancing and yelling (for dialogues) for a while, as she tells us, “Yes, I am shooting but have been advised to take it easy. That is why I haven’t been talking or moving much. But, I am better than what I was earlier. I thank all my fans for all the love and support.”
Here’s wishing Keerti a speedy recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment