Google+

Thursday 24 January 2013

Yes, I’m doing Mitali Ghoshal’s film : Barun Sobti.



Q. You quit Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon because you were working in a film Mein aur Mr right so what is the film is all about?
Barun: The film is from a girl’s perspective in terms how she dreams of having a perfect partner in her life and how it is difficult to realize one’s dream of finding an ideal partner. No one really gets  a perfect partner but that’s what the film is about.
Q.2 What is your role in the film? Who are your co stars in it?
Barun: I’m playing the role of a guy named Sukhi who wanted to be a model and so he shifts from Jalandhar in Punjab to Mumbai, there are many new actors in this film , I’m playing opposite  Shahnaz
Q. How is your equation with your co stars on the sets? particularly with Shahnaz?
Barun: She is actually good… chillled out girl and there were no problems while shooting it was good working with her!
Q. How was the experience of working for a movie? How is it different from a daily soap on tv?
Barun: There is no difference as such I would say, if there is any difference then it is only for the producers, directors but for actors its all about same you know.
Q. Your fans were heartbroken when they realized that they won’t get to see you now on tv, will they see the same magic and chemistry in your up-coming film what more do you have for them now?
Barun: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon had a very different set of audience and now this film in particular will have entirely different audience I would say. The film is a romantic comedy so let’s see if the audience will like it or not, its not a high voltage drama.
Q So was it difficult to play a comic role especially soon after playing a very strong dramatic role?
Barun: No it is not entirely a comic character but yes, with this film I got to know what psychology is required to play a comic role. For a role that I had played earlier in the serial, doing the same thing everyday helps you understand the demands of the role in this case it was that of a businessman.

Q. Which are the outdoor locations you’ve shot so far? Any particular sequence you liked while shooting?
Barun: Yes, actually the film was shot lot more outdoor, specially in different parts of Mumbai, we even went to Nashik for shooting, but no there were no abroad shoot.
Q.When is the movie hitting the screen?
Barun: We are hoping for it to release in May.
Q. Any other projects you are working on? buzz is that you’ve signed a film with Mitali Ghosal is it true?
Barun: Yes, I’m doing Mitali Ghoshal’s film, I’ve shot for my film Mei Aur Mr Right along with my serial and it was very difficult to carry two projects at a time so I decided to do one thing at a time. Soon I will start my work with Mitali Ghoshal, the movie is tentatively named  as 22 yards a cricket pitch and I will be playing the lead role in this film.

Q. What are your future plans? Will you continue to work only in movies or will you come back on the small screen again?
Barun: I don’t know yaar ! too many people have been asking me the same thing but I really don’t know… I haven’t yet planned anything  and I guess God only will guide me in future.

Q. What is your message for your online fans for the new year 2013?
Barun: I would say thank you for appreciating me, loving me and again following me thank you all for your true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment