Google+

Monday 7 January 2013

TV actors talk about their favourite performers of 2012


2012 was full of twists and turns on television. 2012 has delivered many brilliant shows. And when we talk about shows, we cannot forget about actors who churned out some commendable performances past year. So we decided to talk to some of your favourite TV stars and ask them who according them were the best and performed really well in 2012. Let’s see their choices…
  • Barun Sobti: Well, I haven’t followed all the shows on television but I really liked Disha Vakani aka Daya Jethalal Gada from SAB TV’s Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. I simply love the way she talks and acts in the show. Sometimes I wondered whether she is like her reel life persona in real life as well. But she is not. And from my show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I liked Abhaas Mehta. He was superb as Shyam in negative role. So for me these two were the best performers of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment