Google+

Sunday 13 January 2013

Please do not ask me anything about Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, states Barun Sobti


Barun Sobti
Barun Sobti, the actor with a super hot personality and phenomenal fan following who was last seen in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (4 Lions Films, IMRC Entertainment, Panglosean Entertainment) has became a household name today When we talk about Barun, we cannot forget his sizzling chemistry with Sanaya Irani in the popular Star Plus show that recently ended. Ardent fans of the show and the jodi are in fact still to get over the trauma of their favorite soap facing a premature end.
We got in touch with Barun to know if there is a possibility of a Season 2 of the show happening and if he would want to be part of it. However, Barun chose not to answer freely stating, “Please do not ask me any question related to Iss Pyaar Ko… I don’t want to answer any questions related to it.”
Understanding his sentiments, we threw our next question to him, about the probability of Zee TV trying to rope him in one of their upcoming shows. To this, Barun stated, “Well, I don’t know where this news is coming from. I am not in talks with Zee TV, so I have no idea about it.”
Talking about the year gone by (2012) an ecstatic Barun exclaimed, “2012 was a great year. Professionally, I am glad to have been part of a show of the stature Iss Pyaar Ko.. and personally it has always been a wonderful life. I hope 2013 also goes well.”
Barun, we wish you good luck for your future projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment