Google+

Wednesday 9 January 2013

“my choreographers are traveling with me so that when I get any time off I can learn steps”: Kushal Tandon


Press Note
Kushal Tondon who is popularly known as Viraat from Star Plus   Ek Hazaaron Main Meri Behna Haihas been going all out to ensure that all his effort and hard work can impress the judges of Nach Baliye 5. Kushal, who is not a dancer is striving hard to match up steps with his lady love, Elena.
The actor is so serious about his performances that currently he has joined the cast and crew of his daily show along with his choreographers and his love Elena. When contacted Kushal he affirmed the news and said, “I have been working really hard for my acts and with the shoot schedule that I have finding time is the biggest challenge for rehearsals. This week we have an outdoor segment and I will not get enough time hence my choreographers are traveling with me so that when I get any time off I can learn steps. I am really lucky to have such supportive team members.”
By: Press Release.

No comments:

Post a Comment