Google+

Tuesday 1 January 2013

“I wish my fans happy New Year,do party! Have fun! but please don’t drink and drive” – Disha Parmar


Disha Parmar
Disha Parmar aka Pankudi will welcome 2013 with family and friends, she will be soon heading to Delhi for New Year bash says Disha. There are no such big plans for New Year but it will be special as I will be with my family and friends, will have lots of fun. When we asked does she celebrate Christmas she replied, “not much but during childhood I used to hide lots of socks as we all know the story of Santa Claus for gifts so i used to do the same (winks) but it never happened”.
She adds “I wish my fans happy New Year and merry Christmas, welcome the New Year, do party! Have fun! but please don’t drink and drive. We even asked how was 2012? Any New Year resolution she said, “i never go for resolution as promises are made to be broken but i insist all my fans you don’t do that. Well 2012 was super exciting year for me, as I got the chance to be part ofPyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara show, to play the role of Pankudi, even met lots of people it’s just a dream come true for me, i simply loved 2012, it was lucky for me. We too wish Disha Parmar a happy new year have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment