Google+

Wednesday 16 January 2013

"I am a horrible cook" : Sanaya Irani


The bubbly and gorgeous actress, Sanaya Irani in a candid conversation with tellybuzz about her shows, life and much more...




What are u doing post ending of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
I am just relaxing and holidaying, that's all.
You are soon going to be seen in a cooking reality show, what prompted you to take up the show?
It sounded like fun concept and I guess we eat a lot in the show and I love to eat. It was only a matter of 6 days so it wasn't like taking out anything out of my life.
Tell us a bit about your Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki. Is Sanaya a good cook?
I am a horrible cook, I don't know how to cook at all. I can't cook to save my life, but the whole point was not about the cooking, it was about the eating. I know I will have to cook for 1 day, but I will get to eat for the other 5 days.
Rumours are making rounds that you have signed a new show on Life OK?
They are just rumours, I haven't signed anything and if I did sign, I would had been more than happy to confirm it than hide it.
The recent noise about world ending on 21.12.12 what do you have to say about it?
Well, I knew it wouldn't end. It didn't even look close to the world coming to an end. I didn't even think about it, the day passed and I was like oh it's the 21st.
Have you kept a New Year resolution?
No, I don't keep any new year resolutions at all.
Do you follow any fitness regime?
I actually do not follow a fitness regime. In life I only want to be healthy and fit. 
One particular dish you can never say no to?
I can never say no to desserts. I like all kind of desserts. 
Do you watch Mohit's show Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan and what do you have to say about it?
Honestly I haven't watched a lot of the show, because since my show ended I haven't been in Mumbai for long. I haven't got time to actually sit down and watch it. 
The big question: When are you and Mohit getting married?
When it will happen I will tell everyone. I don't know when we are getting married since we haven't thought about it. When we do start thinking about it, we will get married.
 Message for your India-Forums fans?
I just want to thank them a lot since they did a lot for our show, watched and loved us too.  Hopefully I should be back soon I hope. So whatever show I am on, they better watch it. (smiles).

Reporter and Author: Nadia Malik


Credit: India Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment