Google+

Sunday 20 January 2013

Abhaas Mehta admits that he is committed for life


Abhaas Mehta
Abhaas Mehta who essayed the role of ‘bad man’ Shyam in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is eagerly looking forward to his next project on TV, that is the untitled show of Ravi Ojha Productions for Zee TV.
Talking about his character in his new show, the actor states, "I am eagerly looking forward to this project as I have a different role. I play a naughty guy opposite Sanjeeda Sheikh; my character is quite flamboyant and grayish at times."
On his personal life, the actor confides that he is in love. "I am very much committed and have a girl friend for the past six months. She is not from the industry."
We wish Abhaas Mehta all the very best for a successful and happy future.

No comments:

Post a Comment