Google+

Tuesday 18 December 2012

BIG Star Entertainment Awards :SHAH RUKH KHAN QUIPS IM THE BEST ROMANTIC HERO!


He is undoubtedly the best hero when it comes to romance and it is that time of the year when this fact gets acknowledged by awards. BIG Star Entertainment Awards gave Shah Rukh Khan two awards – The Entertainer Of The Year and Best Romantic On-Screen Couple along with co-star Katrina Kaif. The Entertainer of the Year as the best actor was given to Shah Rukh for his performance in late director Yash Chopra’s last film Jab Tak Hai Jaan (JTHJ). “Jab Tak Hai Jaan will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yash ji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store,” said Shah Rukh.
Shah Rukh and Katrina got the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple for their appearance together in JTHJ. “This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concern, I am the best one here,” quips Shah Rukh.

No comments:

Post a Comment