Google+

Wednesday 26 December 2012

TV stars wish everyone a very merry Christmas


Everyone can feel the nip in the air and experience the certain vibrancy given the fact that Christmas is here. It’s time to have a lot of pan cakes and drink wine besides your Christmas tree and wait for Randolph the reindeer to visit your home with the cuddly Santa. But, before you do that our telly celebs would like to share what they want from Santa this winter…
Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem of Sasural Simar Ka - This Christmas, I would like to ask Santa for more work and lots of new assignments, since that is what I am appreciated for. Wishing all my viewers a Merry Christmas and hope you shower more love and spread peace and forgiveness.
Vivian Dsena aka RK of Madhubala: The best thing about Christmas is waking up in the morning and exchanging gifts and goodies! Although we have grown up and stopped believing in Santa, the present exchanging never fails to excite me! I am really looking forward to Christmas this year as I have a huge surprise gift planned for my family and I’m sure that they are going to be overjoyed when they receive it.
Dipika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka: The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids, and the one you love! When you have them with you, what more could you ask for?
Siddharth Shukla aka Shiv of Balika Vadhu: I associate Christmas to white colors. Having that image in my head, I have always wanted to celebrate a white Christmas. I don’t remember the last time I had a day off, so this Christmas, I would like Santa to send me on a long holiday, so I can fulfill my wish.
Tina Dutta aka Iccha/Meethi of Uttaran: Since childhood, Christmas has been a very special time for me. We used to celebrate Christmas by putting up a huge tree at home, hiding gifts in the entire house. This Christmas, I want Santa to give every child the same good times that I have had during my childhood.
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment