Google+

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Life Ok Launches The Bachelorette with Mallika Sherawat.


“Yes, I’m single. But I’m looking for someone who can sweep me off my feet to change that!” quips Mallika Sherawat. Life OK, brings to you gripping reality series ‘ The Bachelorette India – Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika’ which will trace Mallika’s  journey to find her Prince Charming.  
The show Mallika is based on the famous international series The Bachelor. Life OK will present the globally acclaimed show with Indian twists to captivate its viewers. The channel has officially acquired rights for The Bachelor USA.
Mallika Sherawat says, “I’m looking for someone who is self-made, well educated, grounded and above all someone who can be a friend and not just a lover. I prefer men who take risks in life and especially the ones who are not afraid to speak their mind. I’m hoping that through The Bachelorette India, I find what I’m truly looking for – a friend and a soul mate.”
“This show gives us a unique opportunity to partner Mallika in her quest to find true love. We are confident that the series will strengthen Life OK’s programming and set another benchmark in quality entertainment” says Ajit Thakur, GM, Life Ok about the concept of the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment