Google+

Saturday 18 August 2012

Sanaya's Slam



Birthday: 17thSept.
Nickname: I don't have any nick name but people call me San and Sannu.
Sun Sign: Virgo.
Hometown: Bombay.
Describe yourself: I am a fun loving and a simple girl.
Your strength and weakness: My loved ones are my strength and my weakness too.
What can easily impress you: A well spoken person with a good sense of humor.
You're crazy for: Chocolates.
Hobbies: Dancing, traveling, sleeping and shopping.
A cloud 9 moment of your life: There's not one such moment. I get happy with little things. I get on cloud 9 with the smallest things. So, I can't share any one such particular moment.
Do you believe in destiny: Yes.
Song you're humming these days: Rabba Ve.
TV shows you follow: There are many shows that I follow like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, etc. But I follow Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Comedy Central shows are a must.
Describe your daily routine in short: I wake up at around 7 in the morning and I go for my shoot. I shoot for 12 hrs. and come back home, eat my food and spend some time with my family and go to sleep by 12 or 1.
Your favorite pass-time during your free time on the sets: Sleeping.
The best compliment ever received: I love it when somebody genuinely compliments me for my acting saying that I am a good actor.
If Ginnie asks three wishes from you then what would they be: Aaahh!! I will ask three more wishes then I'll think later on it (laughs).
Your inspiration: Nobody inspires me. But my Mom is the best human being I've ever met on this earth. I am not saying this because she is my mother but she's really a wonderful women and I always want to be like her.
You're incomplete without: My loved ones.
Message to your fans: Thank you all for watching my shows and loving me. Thanks for being so amazing. It's because of you'll that our show is doing well. So, big thanks and hugs to you all. 






Credit: ipkknd page

No comments:

Post a Comment