Google+

Thursday 4 July 2013

Chef Vikas Khanna Shake His Leg At Star Parivaar Awards.

Chef Vikas Khanna has often found himself amidst accolades especially by women who are smitten by his charm. On one hand as Vikas gears up for a brand new season of Junior Masterchef, on the other hand, he is getting ready for his dancing debut on the small screen.
Yes. Vikas Khanna is going to performing in this year’s star studded Star Parivaar Awards. Apparently, he didn’t get a lot of time to practice either but has been spotted with Naksh (Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai) who has helped him practice and remember steps.
A self proclaimed non dancer, Vikas says “I did a small performance in the opening act. It was very exciting and I have had a great time doing it. I hope all the viewers enjoy my performance.” The very humble Vikas has already asked for forgiveness from his fans. “I have two left feet. If my fans don’t like my dance, I am already sorry.” He is visibly excited about his performance and so is his entire family “My whole family is looking forward to watch it on TV.”
So are we…

No comments:

Post a Comment