Google+

Monday 9 July 2012

[●Essence of ArHi:Can Love&Hate Ever Coexist?●]




I took this  from YOU TUBE, because this is worth watching & thought to share with others who haven't seen. For all the Arshi fans all over the World.

Background MUSIC: Breath and Life by Audiomachine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------
HD (1080p) can do wonders for your viewing experience. Also, I suggest you get equally engaged with reading the text in the video, it will help clear up the concept. So please be an active viewer while watching this! What I mean by that is: read my captions, listen to the dialogues and watch for the essence in the scenes. The flow is a little slow in comparison to the music, I get that, but we can't all be perfect now can we???
The trailerish style for the video is completely and utterly inspired by ShatteredxDesires (who lemme tell you is epic). And of course, with her due permission to use that style, I decided to show case a different concept on Arnav and Khushi—the concept of love and hate.
coloring credit: hazeltutorials
Okay summer is finally here so I'm back with a little something :) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Love&Hate—Can Two Such Powerful Emotions Ever Coexist?"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
That's basically the question I'm posing as the integral theme behind this video. More than any other couple ever shown on Indian TV, the extent to which Arnav and Khushi struggle with such polar opposite emotions of love and hate is incredible. It just propels the story to an entirely different level of intensity.
"Nafrat Paas Aane Na De, Mohobat Door Jaane Na De". This is the very reason I fell in love with ArHi. For Arnav and Khushi, Love and Hate are always intertwined. Interwined with every action, intertwined with every interaction. And that's what I was trying to showcase to you all. Arnav and Khushi don't JUST love—it's so much more than that. Their love springs from hate and hate springs from love. Everything here is intertwined. For them, there is no love without hate and no hate without love. So watch for this duality, this thin lining between the two emotions in the VM. I have juxtaposed various scenes featuring that essence of ArHi—the essence that lies in love and hate. ArHi have very defining moments of these two emotions which are so potent. But even in the midst of pure hatred, they still love in equal an proportion which is the very beauty of this show!
The editing in this is exceptionally novice, so bear with me here. Just watch for the concept, you'll be much happier. Hopefully you like the new style though??? Other than that, everything else is pretty self-explanatory in the video...
This is kind of like my previous video, only more trailer-oriented...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DEDICATIONS:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you guys didn't notice, I am actually on vidders block but I HAD to make a video to dedicate to all my wonderful YT friends who made my birthday so special! Really, I was overwhelmed to see just how sweet you all were with your wishes and/or VMz.
So this video, as stated in the VM, is dedicated especially to:
Farah (Ms. Sheraani), Mona, Zara, Farah (AlyinCreations), Sumeela, Tanja, Aman, Sani, Sara, Mrini.
Btw, I'm fully aware that this VM may come in stark conflict with the viewpoints of so many people. Many of you might think ArHi only LOVE each other, nothing more. And seeing another MU that is brewing b/w ArHi atm, you may hate me even more for bringining his concept :D You all may also argue that Hate is very minute in this love story, so I'm ready to be beaten with the chappals people ;) Bring it on! LOL.
For now, like, comment but *fingers crossed* ABOVE ALL, enjoy: D
~Puja~

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I absolutely love this video! But it's been removed by Youtube.:( Is there ANY way I could watch it on another server or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I absolutely love this video! But it's been removed by Youtube.:( Is there ANY way I could watch it on another server or something?

    ReplyDelete