Google+

Monday 21 January 2013

Siddharth Arora excited to have his new pet Poppins for company


Siddharth Arora
Handsome Siddharth Arora, who was last seen in Mukti Bandhan, has been roped to play a pivotal role in Colors’ Na Bole… season 2 (Sunshine Productions).
Lately, the actor seems to be very excited.
Want to know the reason?
Well, the actor has been living alone in Mumbai for quite some time. Lately, with the arrival of his new pet Poppins, Siddharth is truly excited because he has a special friend for company.
“I am a big-time animal lover. I bought him a couple days ago. It’s of a Cocker Spaniel breed and I named him Poppins. He is the new addition to my family. Only fourty five days old, Poppins is very adorable. I have many pets in my hometown. But in Mumbai, I have been staying alone. So to accompany me, I brought a pet for myself,” shared Siddharth.
We hope Poppins bring in lots of happiness in your life Siddharth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment