Google+

Monday 21 January 2013

Krystle Dsouza is not bothered about her show Ek Hazaaron going off air, she just enjoys shooting


Krystle Dsouza
The beautiful lass with a charming smile and bubblious nature, Krystle Dsouza, who is currently seen as Jeevika in Star Plus’ Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai(Cinevistaas Limited), has impressed everyone with her sister-bonding character.
But of late, there are reports that the show might bid adieu.
So we got in touch with Krystle and asked her to give her take on it. Here what she said, “Well, I still haven’t got any intimation from the channel about the show going off air; so for now, I would consider it to be a rumour. Till I don’t get notice from the channel, I cannot comment on it. Currently we are shooting a Lohri festival sequence and having fun on sets. I am not bothered about anything.”
May Krystle’s words come true and let the show go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment